Business Result B1/B2 from Oxford University Press
Business Result (OXFORD University Press) is a business English course that gives students the communication skills they need for immediate use at work.
Course material: book, audio CD and interactive online activities
Business Result helps those who need to communicate better in English at work, by teaching a range of business communication skills.
A list of outcomes in every unit shows students the language and skills they will learn. Tips and advice from the Cranfield School of Management introduces an authoritative business perspective, and applies professional theory to real situations.
- Practical, functional language presented and practised in a work-related context
- Real-world case studies offer authentic and engaging insights into key business issues
- Commentary on each case study from the Cranfield School of Management
- Support and flexibility across all five levels from the Student's Interactive Workbook, and the Teacher's DVD
- Additional writing and reading materials available on the Business Result Teacher's Site.
The Practical English lessons (with video) help students to learn high-frequency phrases which they're likely to hear and need to say on an everyday basis.